Friday, August 3, 2007

Thing 23...

It is over, truely over.

I kind of have mixed feelings about the program. I really enjoyed having the opportunity to be exposed to different tools, and toys that are available on the internet. Even if I did not like a thing, the exposure to it was valued. I am sure everyone has mentioned, and I have to agree time was a factor. But, since most of the things were enjoyable to me once I had the time I enjoyed participating.

One thing I would say is to find a way that we can continue using the "things" we learned even after this program is over.

My favorite things were making the avatars and flickr.com.

I would like to participate in another training like this if one comes up.

Thanks to those who made this possible!!!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Hey Jessica!!

Sorry it's taking me so long to get back to everyone with comments. The new library system left me insanely busy.

So, I'm curious. Are either of you ladies going to keep up with your blog, or are you on myspace, etc? I was just wondering if it'd be a good way to keep in touch.

Hope you're doing well and that I get to talk to you soon.